Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: My mystery auction prize

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AngieBelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey there- I just got my mystery auction in the mail today. It's the beachside outfit, one of my fav AGT sets- which is why...um...I already have it! No, problem though since I knew there was a chance of that happening. So, who wants to trade??

    I'll trade for another AG outfit of any value (current or retired) or an accessory set. Make an offer, and I'll let you know if I'm interested!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member slovejoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    705
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is the beachside one the one with white pants and a striped top that was on sale?

    Shanna

  3. #3
    Inactive Member AngieBelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yup, that's the one...wow, over 80 views and not one offer.

  4. #4
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    Isn't that outfit retired? As for the 80 views, I think she has it on immediate payment required so some people may wait until they have funds in their paypal account to BIN. I know I thought about it and waited until the last minute to decide whether or not I had the money to take a chance at winning something I really wanted.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member AngieBelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No, I mean my post has been viewed over 80 times, and no one has offered a trade.

    Yes, I think it's retired, but I'll accept a currently available outfit if it's one I want.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member mygirlsdolls's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2005
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am sorry you already have the outfit...I hope it was still fun for you?

    Thank you so much for playing though,
    Becky

  7. #7
    Inactive Member AngieBelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, don't worry about it, Becky. I took a chance. [img]smile.gif[/img] I'm sure I'll find someone willing to trade me something for it. It was still fun anticipating it.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Lara423's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2005
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have 2 of the "Go Anywhere" outfits. I know almost everyone here has multiples of that one though.

    Lara

  9. #9
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    I wish I had something to trade for you. I'd love to have 2 of that outfit. I like dressing my dolls the same plus it may keep the DD's from stealing all my doll clothes.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member uktmw's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2006
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does it come with the hairbow, sunglasses, and shoes? If so, I'm interested. Here is a list of things, any ONE I'd be willing to trade for it:

    1. PM Retired 1996 School Gear
    2. PM Retired 1996 Soccer Outfit I
    3. PM Retired 1997 Terrific Tubing Outfit
    4. Retired 2000 Purple Eyelet PJ's & Pouch
    5. Retired 2001 Sugar Plum Coat

    Just let me know! (either pm or here!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •